Got a Burning Question for The (Goddamn) Universe (Herself)?
Exceptionally Limited Readings Available until January 2!
Have a burning question? Want a quick peek into The (Goddamn) Universe’s (Herself) purse to see what she scrawled on a post it about what she has in store for you for 2020? I’m your girl!
Deb has been a practicing Witch and Tarot Reader for twenty years. Her book Glamour Magic: The Witchcraft Revolution to Get What You Want (Llewellyn, 2017) is available through indie and retail bookstores alike. She resides in New Jersey with her husband, Jow and their cats, Max II + Bella II. She has a terrible reality television habit she can’t shake and likes St. Germain liquor, record players and typewriters. She blogs over at Charmed, I’m Sure (www.charmedfinishingschool.com)
About Having Your Cards Read With Deb:
1. I don’t read reversed, ever. I also don’t do more intense readings. This is my preferred style as a reader.
2. I am secretly optimistic and I don’t like leaving you with a negative card reading because honestly? Life doesn’t work like that. Your ever after isn’t in a pit of sludge to never be crawled out of. Life has ups and downs for everyone! So I would rather keep drawing until we see out the other side and figure out what you need to be aware of along the way.
3. I mostly read with the Gil Tarot deck (as pictured above from a live show where I was reading).
4. I read intuitively, I’m more interested in vibes than “according to this book. . .”
5. You will get a downloadable .pdf with a picture of your spread which will be somewhere between 3-7 cards along with my feedback.
6. From you, I need your question, a thing or two you would like to share with me about yourself in relation to the reading and ideally a picture you like of yourself (so I can connect you to your reading). Your reading will be confidential, of course. If you don’t have a specific question, simply ask to paw through T(GD)U(H)’s purse. If you don’t put a question in the notes, I will assume you want a peek into 2020.
7. This will be limited to 20 readings because that’s as much as I can comfortably handle in a reasonable amount of time. Please allow up to two weeks from your purchase for your reading as Deb still has a full time corporate gig and can only accomplish so much in a day.