Got a Burning Question for The (Goddamn) Universe (Herself)?
Exceptionally Limited Readings Available!
Last Day to Buy!
Have a burning question? Want a quick peek into The (Goddamn) Universe’s (Herself) purse to see what she scrawled on a post it about what she has in store for you? I’m your girl!
About Having Your Cards Read With Deb:
1. I don’t read reversed, ever. I also don’t do more intense readings. This is my preferred style as a reader.
2. I am secretly optimistic and I don’t like leaving you with a negative card reading because honestly? Life doesn’t work like that. Your ever after isn’t in a pit of sludge to never be crawled out of. Life has ups and downs for everyone! So I would rather keep drawing until we see out the other side and figure out what you need to be aware of along the way.
3. I mostly read with the Gil Tarot deck (as pictured above from a live show where I was reading).
4. I read intuitively, I’m more interested in vibes than “according to this book. . .”
5. You will get a downloadable .pdf with a picture of your spread which will be somewhere between 3-7 cards along with my feedback within about a week of your purchase.
6. From you, I need your question, a thing or two you would like to share with me about yourself in relation to the reading and ideally a picture you like of yourself (so I can connect you to your reading). Your reading will be confidential, of course. If you don’t have a specific question, simply ask to paw through T(GD)U(H)’s purse.
7. This will be limited to 25 people because I want to see if I enjoy this like I enjoy reading live, so get in while you can! Even if I do enjoy it, it’s likely to be sporadically offered.
Deb has been a practicing Witch and Tarot Reader for twenty years. Her book Glamour Magic: The Witchcraft Revolution to Get What You Want (Llewellyn, 2017) is available through indie and retail bookstores alike. She resides in New Jersey with her husband, Jow and their cat, Max II. She has a terrible reality television habit she can’t shake and likes St. Germain liquor, record players and typewriters. She blogs over at Charmed, I’m Sure (www.charmedfinishingschool.com)