Sister Queens, I am so tired. I’ve been running so full pelt on my days off trying to get everything going at home and with my projects. I had today off but it included a two hour work meeting along with making stick incense for Saturday and errands and bottling and lots of things. I didn’t eat lunch til almost 4pm. I still haven’t eaten dinner. I know I’ve been blogging mostly about my projects and that’s because that’s been the bulk of what I’ve been doing when not at work. I don’t apologize for that because frankly my projects make me really happy and it’s what everyone in my daily life is forced to hear about anyway so you’re not missing anything. It comes in waves because I only have the time I have and apparently working three jobs is hard.
- I have updated my calendar of events. I will be at Philly Pagan Pride this Saturday.
- I will be teaching blogging and creative writing short fiction as a non credit courses at RVCC in central New Jersey for Fall I and Fall II. Registration information is found here.
- Nine seats are available for my Rites of Glamour Workshop Intensive. Registration and information can be found here.
- Tomorrow is the last day to buy Sea Hag Limited Edition Ritual Oil.
- If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter because I am sometimes spotty about what I post where depending on where my brain is, the newsletter will give you all the news you need straight to your inbox. If you already get The Mermaid & The Crow newsletter, you are already subscribed! I am currently getting everyone into MailChimp like a big girl so that everyone can subscribe and unsubscribe at will.
Workshops, writing, shop sales, limited edition fragrance oils, podcasts and more!